The Battle of Seven Pines

I can see the spires of the churches in
Richmond
the war is over, you lose
sucka
wow, we haven't even started fighting yet
you have been losing this whole time
losing?
how do you explain the fact that I'm just inches frmo your capital?
ok lately
McClellan may be slow, but he's got us this far
speaking of slow, he's ordered us to slow down and wait for the siege guns to come up by train
from white house station
he wants to make sure that if we can't take the town right away, we can take it with a siege
we'll starve you rebels yet
Hill should easily take McCall at cold harbor
cold harbor sounds like a terrible place
I think old Fitz John Porter can take care of your Hill
which Hill are you sending, btw?
Both
hmmm
that sux
Have you met my friend Erasmus Keyes?
You will
How do you like these swamps yanks?
Lovely country you have here, reb
why bother fighting over swamps?
just retreat and it will all be over
the only Federal on this whole battlefield who doesn't hate the swamps is Professor Lowe
he is above it all in his balloon!
It's a good thing we completely scouted your positions and have you nearly surrounded
i doubt that
we'll start with your right flank
balloons....you might as well be fighting with metal horses...they are both ridiculous
I'll have a few boys meet mr balloon on the ground
I don't know why you have to be a jerk
look, we're here at Richmond
you've lost
come over under a white flag, we'll go to White's Tavern nearby, and work out a truce
are you looking at the right map?
your still a few miles away
Fine, if you surrender, we'll have lunch in Richmond if you like
surrender isn't happening, how many times do we have to go through this?
Fine
Let's see what General CAsey has to say about that
shit sorry
looks like your getting beat at AP HIll
and by the way more men are coming
Porter would never let that happen
Plus, I've got Franklin and Sumner on hand in case things get out of hand
which they wont
just because we have a few more dead doesn't mean we aren't pushing you back
that's some tough talk
I think Casey is making a strategic redeployment to his second line
stuart reported riding 1200 cavalry around your men...did you even notice?
you better fall back to that second line, seriously there are a ton more guys coming
I mean you are near the capital, we have huge reinforcements coming from richmond
I heard there was a huge smallpox epidemic in your "capital"
no one is coming
you liar
I really don't know what you're talking about
I'm not saying that
I just thought I'd let you know that Sumner has sent General Sedgwick over that rickety Grapevine Bridge to help out
we're staying right here
Lee is really a spectacular general too
I'm glad we got him
yeah, too bad you have Johnston running your army
no one in Richmond trusts him
or....
has something happened to Johnston?
lol
looks like it's getting dark...hope your balloon's alright
that would be a shame ; )
it looks like you failed to push us back
I can still see Richmond
see you tomorrow
see you...don't get comfortable


No comments: