Sidekick by the light of a campfire

Ok, so things have been quiet around here for a while. Not that we haven't been doing anything, just not fighting. It's been a lot of marching, drilling, training. I miss home, but I know that we're doing the right thing putting down this rebellion, and I trust Gen'l McClellan -- he's a man of action. Something big will happen soon, I'm sure of it, but today I guess I have a little time to blog and check MySpace on my Sidekick.

There's a photographer here, O'Sullivan, who I think is an embed for Fox News, or maybe he works for Brady, I can't remember. Anyway, he said that there is a big naval blockade going on down the coast, and that he might have to go down to Fort Pulaski and take some pictures there. Maybe those sailor boys can print up a big "Mission Accomplished" banner to hang on the captured fort, so Uncle Abe will have a good backdrop for his photos. That should take the wind out of those copperheads in NYC.

No comments: